How to Setup your Canon Printer by canon.com/ijsetup or Canon ij Setup?
Setting up your Canon printer to your WIFI system incorporates Part 1 and Part 2. If your Canon printer acts bizarre, you can check Part 3 to address the issue.
- Interface my Canon printer to my WIFI.
- Add the remote printer to PC.
- What to do if my Canon printer acts strange.
Section 1: Connect my Canon printer to my WIFI
Connecting your Canon printer to your WIFI ought to be as simple as pie once you pursue these means:
1) Press the power catch to turn on your printer.
2) Press the Settings catch. At that point press, the arrow catches and once you go to Device settings, press OK. See the link canon.com/ijsetup.
3) Press the arrow catch until you see LAN Settings, press OK.
4) Press the arrow catch until you go to remote LAN arrangement, press OK. The printer will begin looking for WIFI arrange; in the meantime, the light will flicker.
5) If the looking through procedure takes excessively long, you can press Stop, and it’ll go to remote LAN arrangement, standard arrangement. Press OK.
6) Press the arrow catch until you discover your WIFI system, and afterwards press OK.
7) Enter your secret phrase for the WIFI (Enter Pass-Phrase) and press OK.
Enter Pass-Phrase: 1 shows our console currently is in a numeric state. Contingent upon our WIFI secret word, we may need to press * to change it to uppercase(Enter Pass-Phrase: An) and lowercase (Enter Pass- Phrase: a).
8) Press OK again once the screen says Connected.
Section 2: Add your remote Canon printer to PC
After interfacing our Canon printer to WIFI, we may need to add it to our PC to get it to work. Here’s the secret:
1) On your console, press the Windows logo key and R simultaneously. At that point, duplicate and glue control/name Canon ij Setup into the crate and snap OK.
2) Click Add a printer and adhere to the on-screen directions to finish the procedure.
Presently you’ve finished the interfacing your printer to your WIFI organize. Have a go at printing a test page, and it should work. ?
See the link canon.com/ijsetup and evaluate entire technical hindrances swiftly
Section 3: What to do if your printer isn’t working appropriately
If your Canon printer acts somewhat unusual, state:
- Mistake notices spring up haphazardly
- it won’t print by any means, and so on.
Odds are you have the obsolete or degenerate printer driver. So you should refresh your printer driver to check whether it fixes your concern. If you don’t have opportunity, persistence or aptitudes to update the driver physically, you can do it consequently with Driver Easy.
Driver Easy will consequently perceive your framework and locate the right drivers for it. You don’t have to know precisely what structure your PC is running, you don’t have to hazard downloading and introducing an inappropriate driver, and you don’t have to stress over committing an error when entering. Driver Easy handles everything.
ed is two stages (and you get full help and a 30-day unconditional promise):
1) Download and introduce Driver Easy.
2) Run Driver Easy and click the Scan Now catch. Driver Easy will, at that point, examine your PC and recognize any issue drivers.
3) Click Update All to naturally download canon.com/ijsetup and introduce the right form of ALL the drivers that are absent or obsolete on your system (this requires the Pro-forms – you’ll be provoked to redesign when you snap Update All).
You can snap Update to do it for nothing, yet it’s halfway manual.
4) Restart your PC for the progressions to produce results.
5) Check to check whether the printing is going.
If your printer is as yet not working just in the wake of utilizing Driver Easy, kindly don’t stop for a second to send us an email about the issue. It will be ideal if you join the URL of this article with the goal that our tech group can enable you to better.
Ideally, you have effectively associated your Canon printer to the WIFI organize at this point. If you have any inquiries, canon.com/ijsetup, thoughts or recommendations. If it’s not too much trouble told me in the remarks. A debt of gratitude is for perusing!